These terms and conditions apply to all purchases from Miranshop [link to “Imprint”], which are recorded by private customers.
Private customers in this sense are people with a place of residence and a delivery address in the Federal Republic of Germany, provided that the goods they have ordered cannot be attributed to their commercial or self-employed professional activity.
The highest prices are final prices including sales tax. The amount that is shown at the time of the binding order applies. There are also shipping costs, which depend on the shipping method and the size and weight of the goods you have ordered.
Payment is made upon delivery by
If you are in default of payment, Miranshop is entitled to demand default interest of 5 percentage points above the base interest rate pa announced by the Deutsche Bundesbank for the time of the order. If Miranshop has demonstrably incurred a higher damage caused by delay, Miranshop is entitled to assert this.
The customer is only authorized to exercise a right of retention insofar as his counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
(1) Delivery will be made to the delivery address specified by the customer within
(2) If force majeure (natural disasters, war, civil war, terrorist attack) makes the delivery or any other service permanently impossible, Miranshop's obligation to perform is excluded. Already existing amounts are created by Miranshop immediately.
(3) Miranshop can also refuse performance if this requires an effort which, taking into account the content of the purchase contract and the requirements of good faith, is grossly disproportionate to the interest of the content of the purchase contract and the requirements of good faith in one gross disproportion to the interest of the content of the Kaufüll. Already existing amounts are created by Miranshop immediately.
(4) Bulky goods (packages with a volume of more than 1 square meter) are usually delivered by a forwarding agent. Miranshop expressly points out that these goods are not carried into the house.
(1) When returning the goods and accessories, please use the original packaging if possible, even if this is damaged through an opening for the function test.
(2) For the return, please use the fully stamped and addressed return label enclosed with the delivery of the goods. This is the simplest and cheapest shipping option. You have no obligation to use this return process. However, if you choose an unnecessarily expensive shipping method, you may be obliged to pay us the costs compared to a cheaper shipping method.
The delivered goods remain the property of Miranshop until all claims against the customer arising from the purchase contract have been settled in full. As long as this retention of title exists, the customer may neither resell nor dispose of the goods; in particular, the customer may not grant third parties any use of the goods.
(1) A product that was already defective upon delivery (warranty case) will be replaced by Miranshop at the customer's option and at Miranshop's expense with a product that is free of defects or have it professionally repaired (subsequent performance). The customer is advised that there is no warranty case IF the product had the agreed quality at the time of the transfer of risk. A warranty case does not exist in the following cases in particular:
a) in the event of damage caused by misuse or improper use by the customer,
b) in the case of damage caused by the fact that the products are exposed to harmful external influences at the customer (in particular extreme temperatures, humidity, unusually similar physical thinning, special extreme temperatures, humidity, unusually similar physical thinning, elprustric thinning)
(2) Miranshop also provides no guarantee for an error caused by improper repair by a service partner not provided by the manufacturer.
(3) If the type of subsequent performance (replacement delivery or repair) required by the customer requires an effort that, in view of the product price, taking into account the content of the contract and the requirements of good faith, the woven in Miss one of the purchased item in a defect-free condition, the significance of the defect and the question to be considered whether the other type of subsequent performance can be used without significant disadvantages for the customer. Miranshop's right to refuse this other type of supplementary performance under the aforementioned condition remains unaffected.
(4) Both in the case of repairs and in the case of replacement delivery, the customer is obliged to return the product to the return address specified by Miranshop at Miranshop's expense, stating the order number remove product. Miranshop is not obliged to inspect the product for the incorporation of such items. Miranshop is not liable for the loss of items, unless it was immediately apparent to Miranshop when the product was taken back that there was an item inserted into the product Costs). In addition, prior to returning any Product for repair or replacement, Customer shall separately back up the Product's system software, applications, and all data on a Device, if any, separately ter also allättterä. Liability for data loss is not taken. Likewise, after the repaired product or replacement product has been returned to the customer, it is the customer's responsibility to install the software and data and to reactivate the passwords.
(5) If the customer sends the goods in to get a replacement product, the return of the defective product will be adjusted according to the following stipulations: If the customer has to reimburse the goods between delivery and return, zärtkon zädgen zäschen zäschen zäschen zäschen uses. For a loss that did not occur due to the defect or further damage to the goods and for the impossibility of handing over the goods in the period between delivery of the goods and delivery of the goods that did not occur due to the defect. The customer does not have to pay any compensation for the corrosive goods caused by the intended use of the goods. The obligation to compensate for the value does not apply to the return of a defective product in a warranty case,
a) if the defect that entitles you to withdraw only became apparent during the processing or transformation,
b) if Miranshop is responsible for the appreciation or the loss or if the damage would also have occurred at Miranshop,
c) if the appreciation or the loss has occurred at the customer's, although he has observed the care that he exercised in eijen matters.
(6) The customer's obligation to pay damages in the event of a breach of the obligation to return the goods for which the customer is responsible is agreed in accordance with the statutory provisions.
(7) The customer can choose to withdraw from the contract or reduce the purchase price if the repair or replacement delivery does not lead to a contractual condition of the product within a reasonable period of time.
(8) In addition, there can also be claims against the manufacturer within the framework of a guarantee granted by the manufacturer, which are based on the corresponding guarantee conditions.
(9) Miranshop's statutory warranty ends two years after delivery of the goods. The deadline starts once goods are received.
(1) In the case of slight negligence, Miranshop is only subject to the breach of essential contractual obligations and limited to the foreseeable damage. This limitation does not apply to injury to life, limb or health. Miranshop is not liable for other slightly negligent damage caused by defects in the purchased item.
(2) Irrespective of whether Miranshop is at fault, Miranshop remains liable in the event of fraudulent concealment of the defect or the assumption of a guarantee. The manufacturer's guarantee is a guarantee from the manufacturer and does not constitute an assumption of a guarantee by Miranshop.
(3) Miranshop is also responsible for the impossibility of delivery that occurs by chance during their shipment, unless the damage would have occurred even if the delivery had been made earlier.
(4) The personal liability of Miranshop's legal representatives, vicarious agents and employees for damage caused by slight negligence is excluded.
The contract concluded between you and Miranshop is exclusively subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany, with the express exclusion of the UN sales law. This does not affect the mandatory provisions of the state in which you have your habitual residence.
If, contrary to your information when ordering, you do not have a place of residence in the Federal Republic of Germany or move your place of residence abroad after conclusion of the contract or your place of residence is not known at the time the action is filed, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from and in connection with the contractual relationship is [seat of the operator of the online shop].
General information requirements for alternative dispute resolution in accordance with Art. 14 Para. 1 ODR-VO and Section 36 VSBG (Consumer Dispute Settlement Act):
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which YOU can find at this address: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ . We are neither obliged nor willing to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board.
(1) Should individual provisions of this contract be or become wholly or partially invalid or void, this shall not affect the validity of the rest of the contract, insofar as a contractual partner is unchurchilchil.
(2) Changes or additions to this contract must be made in writing.